Oil/Gas fired steam boilers is a device that generates steam by applying heat energy to water. A steam boiler incorporates the furnace and drum, the furnace is used to burn the fuel and generate heat. The generated heat is transferred to water to make steam, this is the process of boiling. Then the produced saturated steam will be used for various industrial production and other usage.
Oil/Gas fired steam boilers is a device that generates steam by applying heat energy to water. A steam boiler incorporates the furnace and drum, the furnace is used to burn the fuel and generate heat. The generated heat is transferred to water to make steam, this is the process of boiling. Then the produced saturated steam will be used for various industrial production and other uses.
Our horizontal oil and gas steam boiler adopts a horizontal three-pass wet back structure, large-scale corrugated furnace, and threaded tube technology, equipped with international first-class brand burners and valve groups, and a self-developed high-matching PLC control system that realizes multiple connections. Lock protection function to protect the safety of equipment operation. This advanced structure ensures the high efficiency of the boiler. These designs have always been the most popular structures for the entire boiler.
Oil/Gas Steam BoilersApplication:
Due to their compact structure, safe operation, easy installation, low pollution, and low noise, our oil and gas boilers are widely used in industrial production and processing such as textile factories, pharmaceutical industries, food and beverage industries, and chemical industries. Industry, clothing industry, food processing industry, and wood processing industry, can also be used for centralized heating in enterprises, hotels, hospitals, and civil buildings.
Oil/Gas Steam Boilers Advantages
1. High Efficiency
1) Equipped with high quality and reliable burner, high combustion efficiency, low harmful gas emission, and noiseless operation.
2) Adopts horizontal type three pass structure, absorbs the thermal expansion effectively. Uses a large-diameter corrugated furnace. Large combustion space, high combustion efficiency.
3) The spirally corrugated tube strengthens the disturbance of flue gas and high heat transfer efficiency.
4) The boiler shell uses an aluminum silicate board for heat preservation, high thermal shielding efficiency, and low heat loss, which increases the boiler's thermal efficiency.
5) Equipped with an economizer, make full use of the heat of flue gas, decrease the exhaust smoke temperature, and the thermal efficiency could be increased to as high as 98%.
2. High Safety Performance
1) Complete gas manifolds and protection system, including filter, pressure regulating valve, solenoid valve, etc., to ensure the safety performance of the fuel.
2) Reliable boiler auxiliaries and multiple safety protection devices, such as pressure controller, pressure transmitter, water level alarm, safety valve, etc.
3) Adopts PLC full automatic intelligent control cabinet and interlock protection program, has the protection function against water shortage, overpressure, over-temperature, gas leakage, flame out, electric leakage, and phrase-lacking or overloading of motor, etc.
4) Equipped with explosion-proof equipment, discharge high energy when deflagration happened in the furnace, to ensure the boiler operates safely and efficiently.
3. Low Cost
1) Adopts proprietary technology of Sitong Boiler, the boiler is 100% butt welding, high quality, and long working life, low maintenance fee.
2) The boiler has high combustion efficiency， energy saving, and low cost of fuel.
4. Save Space
Adopts fast assemble structure, compact structure, convenient for transportation, small occupation.
5. Convenient Maintenance
1) There are manholes, a head hole, and a special hand hole on the boiler. The front and back smoke chambers are equipped with movable doors, convenient for boiler internal installation, inspection, and cleaning.
2) The explosion-proof door has fire sight glass and an inspection gallery, convenient for furnace checking and maintaining.