The rice huller machine is mainly used for removing the paddy rice or millet outside husk. It is used for hulling rice, millet, and other grains. With the help of a stack of rubber rollers that rotate at different speeds, the pressure of the roller is adjusted by pressing and pressing.
The rice huller machine is mainly used for removing the paddy rice or millet outside the husk. It is used for hulling rice, millet, and other grains. With the help of a stack of rubber rollers that rotate at different speeds, the pressure of the roller is adjusted by pressing and pressing.
The speed and slow roll change adopt gearbox gear adjustment, which is easy to operate. The difference between the suspension speed of the rice husk and the rice husk is used to separate the rice husk and the rice husk by suction.
1. High hulling rate, low rate of crack； The machine adopts reasonable line speed difference and adjustable roller pressure, the hulling rate reached 90%, the breakdown rate is less than 5%, and remained stable in the production process.
2. Easy to use； Handle adjustment， rack rod positioning, feeding drip plate automatic alignment of the rolling distance, using transmission to achieve the speed of the roll swap.
3. Smooth running; The main rotating parts are strictly tested and have a stable operation, and a small vibration force.
4. Low roll consumption; Good ventilation and heat dissipation device, avoid overheating roller.
5. Husk separation effect is good, After the shelling, raw materials were through the aspirator, grain mixture was completely separated from the bran.
6. With double supporting construction, rubble roll is not apt to form a difference in roll end diameters, with steady performance.
Rice Huller Working Principle
The low-noise drive device is adapted to drive the rubber roller directly, and the low-speed manual and automatic interchange mode of the rubber roller replace the traditional gearbox transmission technology, without oil leakage which meets the high requirements of national environmental protection.
A fully automatic control system, automatic detection, automatic roll touch each other for work with paddy, automatic roll separate without paddy, the roll touched pressure can be adjusted by limitless, greatly reducing the labor intensity. It is suitable for different raw grain processing, with a high processing yield, high husk rate, and low broken rate.